New Shop Raffle - NOW THROUGH FRIDAY!
**** PURCHASING DOES NOT GUARANTEE OBTAINING THE ITEM. THIS IS A RAFFLE - EACH $10 TICKET GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO WIN ****
We're doing a quick raffle to fund preparing our garage to be a new Abominable shop. We need to install flooring over the bare concrete, paint the walls & ceiling, have a minisplit air/heat unit installed, and get some more shelving for organization. For the full backstory read the last paragraph below.
The Raffle starts now & ends at midnight PST FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25th!
Here are the rules:
Each entry is $10. You can choose which item you want to buy a ticket for and add to the cart. You can buy as many tickets as you want for as many items as you want. This is open to ANYONE, ANYWHERE, so Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, you name it - you are good to go, EXCEPT the camping chair / skate deck / banner package. The shipping costs to send all of that overseas would be too high so if you buy a ticket for that and win it and live outside of the US, you'll have to pay for the shipping costs or else forfeit the items to another raffle participant.
If you buy 10 tickets, we will send you some random swag in a bubble mailer - stickers, patches, air freshener, pins, matchbooks are all possible things that could be included.
If you buy 20 tickets, we will send you the same package as above but also include a random (our choice) old screen printed enclosure (no circuit inside) that we had saved for our own personal collection.
If you buy 25 or more tickets you will receive everything above but I will also put an 8x10 framed photo of your face on the wall in the new shop so everyone who visits can see that you are awesome.
Here are the items:
1) Fuck White Supremacy Anti-Flag collab Don't Shred on Me
2) Chaotic Evil Ned (long version) Chase variant (swedish flag split)
3) Pedalboard Friendly Chaotic Evil Ned Friends & Family Rainbow variant
4) Original PitBeef prototype built & signed by Kurt Ballou
5) "Gizmoverdrive" Don't Shred on Me (built years ago with hand-etched board & very very messy wiring. I also think the knob near the footswitch doesn't do anything but otherwise it's fully functional) hand painted by our good friend Chris Evans
6) Bouncing Souls 30th Anniversary Hellmouth in Green / Black split enclosure (sold out back at their 30th Anniversary shows last summer)
7) Abominable Camo Camping Chair (professionally made & only available in person) + Hellmouth Skate Deck (i believe it's 8.25" wide and it's also only available in person) + a rare vinyl banner that was used at Fest & a few other places we sold pedals at. **** SHIPPING ONLY TO US FOR THIS ITEM ****
8) Out of Print Unholy Grail - Delay & Boost pedal
9) Hail Satan Deluxe WITH YOUR CUSTOM ART! You pick the enclosure color (based on what we have in stock) and you pick the full color artwork (nothing offensive allowed ie: nazi symbols, trump related, racist, sexist, homophobic). Put your bands logo on it or something cool you like. No copyrighted images without permission please.
10) Wicked Garden Pedal from my personal collection (has velcro on back)
11) ** This isn't a raffle, if you buy it you get it - > A one on one pedal building experience at the Abominable shop! You can pick out a pedal we have parts in stock for (except the Sunnbather / Weeping Chaos / Chaotic Evil Ned (big one) and you can visit the shop in Seattle and I will walk you through each step, you will solder everything (i may have to go over it to make sure it's all good), assemble, & test. You get to keep the pedal you build and pick up some swag while you are here. Beer & food provided. Max of 4 spots available.
12) Pitbeef Deluxe prototype built but Kurt Ballou - didn't want to let this one go but gotta get this shop done.
All items will be fully functional pedals when shipped out, some of the photos show just the enclosure but they will be built and functional when you get them. Please allow 2-3 weeks for some of these items to ship as they will have to be built from scratch. Anything that is already made will ship within a few days.
For those who don't know, this entire business is run by a single person. I recently moved my family across the country right as covid struck and we've been trying to adjust to having our 5 year old home all day while I am working inside of the house. It's been difficult to separate work from home since I'm currently working out of our basement so we are going to clear out our detached garage and convert it into the new Abominable HQ. We're still trying to recover from the moving costs, higher cost of living out here, and the fact that my wife hasn't been able to work since covid has forced our child to always be at home.